Week 1: June 18 – June 22
Week 2: June 25 – June 29
Week 3: July 9 – July 13
Week 4: July 16 – July 20
Engineering and Robotics camps provide a powerful way to inspire students’ interest and understanding in engineering through hands-on exploration and innovation.
These camps focus on design and creation with unique and engaging tinkering activities. Zaniac uses tools such as LEGOs, LEGO Mindstorms EV3, Dash and Dot Robots, littleBits, and 3D Printing.
Each week campers will work on NEW projects, so if they choose to do more than one week of this camp they can further their learning experience each week.
Time: 9:00am – 4:00 pm, Early Drop off – 7:30 am, Late Pick up – 5:00 pm
Age: Rising 5th – 9th grade (each session is limited to 16 students)
Tuition: $360 per week.
Spring Special: $280 per week.*
* Promotion valid April 23 through May 31. Reflects a per-week price.
Instructor: Zaniac staff members
Zaniac’s √100 Principles
- Ignites imagination and natural curiosity to unleash a child’s potential
- Engages kids in peer-based learning with friends in an environment that feels like play
- Instills a love of learning and empowers kids with 21 st century technology skills to change the world
- Provides kids with a real academic edge to succeed
- Gives kids the confidence to be curious, explore new concepts and innovate to solve problems
- Leverages education and tutoring to provide parents with their child’s daily progress
- Impacts the community through role model instructors—high school and college students—passionate about inspiring kids with STEAM
- Creates a positive and safe place for students to take risks and experiment without the fear of making mistakes
- Promotes a cool high-tech environment for hands-on STEAM learning
- Partners with schools to provide STEAM curriculum and resources to better prepare kids for the future