INFORMATION ON PAYING FOR COLLEGE TUITION
- What is the FAFSA?
- How do I complete the FAFSA?
- Applying online is generally faster and easier for three reasons:
- Using a Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) to sign your application.
- The FSA ID process consists of three main steps.
- If you filed a FAFSA previously.
- Am I eligible for federal student aid? Resources.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Privacy Act The Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Getting Started .Submitting your completed application.
- What happens after you apply?
- When to expect the results.
- Key application dates and deadlines.
- Receiving student aid
Our Senior Advisors will be going over this information in advisory. Feel free to bring a copy with you at the next portfolio conference if you have questions that you would like to discuss with them, or you can make an appointment with Ms. Lameck by emailing her at email@example.com.