The Prudential Spirit of Community Award
Are You a Middle School or High School Student Who’s Making a Difference Through Volunteering?
Apply for a 2015 Prudential Spirit of Community Award and you could win 1,000 and a trip to Washington, D.C., Next May!
- Go to http://Spirit.prudential.com or nassp.org/spirit to access the online application.
- Complete the application and the student/parent agreement. Deadline: November 4, 2014
- Go to the “Certification” page to email or print out instruction for your certifier (Ms. Lameck).
- Lameck will have until November 11, 2014 to review the applications online and select Local Honoree(s) from the applicants, and nominate them for state-level judging.
UNC Charlotte – The Levine Scholars Program
CONNECT. TRASFORM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Levine Scholar Applicant Profile
The program seeks outstanding high school seniors who demonstrate evidence of experience, motivation, and commitment toward the ideals of the Levine Scholars Program.
- Students must be applicants for freshman enrollment at UNC Charlotte in a baccalaureate program for the fall term immediately following their high school graduation. Students must be admitted to UNC Charlotte to receive a Levine Scholarship.
- Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Students must demonstrate a commitment to community service, hold an academic record that reflects a sustained passion for knowledge, and possess a capacity for ethical leadership that beckons fellow students toward a higher standard.
- Successful candidates will likely have a grade point average of 3.8 – 4.00 (unweighted) and score 1900 – 2400 on the three combined sections of the SAT or 29 – 36 on the ACT composite. Thus, while there are no minimum SAT, ACT or grade point averages to apply for the Levine Scholarship, students must excel academically.
Interested qualified applicants please contact Ms. Lameck (firstname.lastname@example.org )
For more information please visit the website: levinescholars.uncc.edu
With the start of a new school year comes the start of a new scholarship. Our Utah-based graduation supply company has offered essay scholarships each year and we are looking to continue the tradition.
For the 2014-2015 school year, our sister site Honors Grad U is offering FIVE $1,000.00 scholarships to different students who qualify.
Instead of an essay, we are pioneering a multi-media scholarship contest where students can submit projects in art, photography, videography, music, and creative writing.
We eagerly seek your help in extending this information to all seniors of the 2015 graduating class!